Sample Coolers & Sludge Traps
Engineered for Performance -
J.L. Wingert Co. has developed new and innovative products to meet the challenges presented in obtaining accurate and representative samples. Our sample cooler is a low-pressure-drop system for monitoring boiler water quality without shutting down the boiler system. The efficient counter flow design provides cooling for samples up to 600° F and 1500 PSI, with the simplicity that provides maximum cooling at minimal cost.
Prolong the life of your Wingert Sample Cooler, sensors and other process equipment in your cooling sample line by removing sediment and sludge with a Wingert Sludge Trap.
|Download PDF Literature: Brochure / Specification Sheets / Instruction Manual|
Wingert Sample Coolers are an economical means of reducing high temperature liquids to safe, useable levels. Designed to cool water or other process stream sample for either manual or on-line continuous analysis, the compact design ensures efficient heat transfer properties. The inner coil is a single continuous tube with no joints, assuring long maintenance free operation.
- Stainless steel or alloy 600 coils cool samples up to 600° F and 1500 PSI
- Economic copper coils ideal for cooling samples up to 400° F and 300 PSI
- Top and bottom cooling water connections for simplified panel piping
- Comes with 1/4" OD plain end tube or 1/4" NPT connection fittings
- Compact in design, it can be mounted in varying configurations to suit the user
- Simple installation: optional mounting bracket available
- On most models the shell is easily removed without disconnecting the sample lines for inspection or maintenance purposes
- For applications with high amounts of entrained solids, this design has the benefit of no sharp turns
- Shut-off valves on both the sample line and the cooling water inlet are not furnished, however, they are necessary for installation
- Available in a variety of models to handle most applications
|How do sample coolers work? How to order sample coolers|
Wingert Sludge Traps help prolong the life of sensors, sample coolers, and other process equipment in a cooling sample line by removing sediment and sludge through gravitational force. The Wingert Sludge Trap, equipped with a drain port, allows removal of sediment without shutting down your sample line.
J.L. Wingert Representatives can assist you with the selection of equipment best suited to your specific needs. Contact our customer service department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST at (714) 379-5519, or fax us at (714) 379-5549.
Copyright © 2003 J.L. Wingert Company -
Last modified: 3/24/08